How does RapidStart CRM define “Information” under this Policy?
- information collected from you through access to or use of RapidStart CRM’s websites and Applications; and
- if you are a current user, partner or affiliate of RapidStart CRM,
- your Data, if and as such term is defined in your Service Agreement, Partner Agreement, Affiliate Agreement or other agreement with RapidStart (the “Agreement”);
- if your Agreement does not define the term “Data”, any information collected through your and your users’ access to or use of our platform or services (the “Services”), including as the term “Services” is defined in the Agreement.
What is the Scope of this Policy?
What are RapidStart CRM’s Guidelines Regarding Children?
RapidStart CRM requires that all account holders or users be 18 years of age or older. In addition, our website, Applications and Services are not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13, and RapidStart CRM will not intentionally collect or maintain data about any person under the age of 13. If you believe RapidStart has collected any data from or about any person under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
What Kind of Information Does RapidStart CRM Collect?
RapidStart CRM may collect the following Information about you:
- personal and non-personal information that you voluntarily provide when using our websites, apps or Services, including contact information (such as name, address, email address and telephone number), financial information and other information;
- any Data required to provide the Services to you, including the content of e-mail and other material you use in connection with the Services;
- information collected during your visits to our websites or your use of our Apps and Services, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, your computer’s operating system and browser type, weblogs and other communication and technical data; and
- information about your general Internet usage collected by using a cookie file which is typically stored on the hard drive of your computer. Please see the “Cookies” section below for a further explanation.
How Does RapidStart CRM Use, Store and Retain Information?
- RapidStart CRM may use, store and retain Information in the following ways:
- to provide you with information regarding the status of your account, to determine your tax status, and to bill you for our Services;
- to provide you with information and Services that you request from RapidStart CRM and to carry out RapidStart CRM’s obligations arising from any agreement entered into between you and RapidStart CRM;
- to administer, test, analyze and improve RapidStart CRM’s Services and to facilitate marketing, including providing you with information about available Services and related products and services;
- to notify you about changes to the Services.
If you are an existing customer, unless you ask RapidStart CRM to provide you with additional marketing information we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or by posting to your account with RapidStart CRM).
How Does RapidStart Access, Release and Disseminate Information?
RapidStart will release your Information as is reasonably necessary for the provision of Services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- provision of financial information to organizations such as Stripe and similar organizations for billing purposes;
- provision of contact, usage related Information to our service and license providers for the purpose of licensing compliance, licensing usage calculation, billing and support purposes;
- provision of Data and other Information to vendors and contractors providing services in support of RapidStart CRM’s provision of Services to you; and
In addition, RapidStart CRM may access and release your Information without notice or consent under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, warrants, government inquiries, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, as determined by RapidStart CRM in each case;
- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction); and
- If RapidStart CRM, any of its websites, Apps or Services is acquired by, transferred to, or merged with another company.
Is My Information Secure?
Although RapidStart CRM uses reasonable efforts to protect your Information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore RapidStart CRM cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted using our websites, Apps or Services and any transmission is at your own risk.
How Do I Contact RapidStart CRM, Including to Terminate or Opt-Out?
You have the right to request that RapidStart CRM not contact you or use your Information for purposes which are not reasonably necessary for the administration of our websites and/or Applications or provision of Services. If you wish to exercise this opt-out right or to terminate your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us regarding our provision of Services to you, including messages relating to your account. In addition, certain information may be required in order to use our websites, Apps or Services; as such, the only practicable method to opt-out of providing information in connection with the use of those websites or Services would be to refrain from subscribing to or using those websites, Apps or Services
If you are located in the EU or UK this section applies to you
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and LIK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e., consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time at email@example.com.
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legitimate Interests. We may process your information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal information for some of the purposes described in order to:
- Analyze how our services are used so we can improve them to engage and retain users
- Diagnose problems and/or prevent fraudulent activities
- Understand how our users use our products and services so we can improve user experience
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved
If you are located in Canada this section applies to
We may process your information if you have given us specific permission (i.e., express consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose, or in situations where your permission can be inferred (i.e.. implied consent). You can withdraw your consent at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some exceptional cases, we may be legally permitted under applicable law to process your information without your consent, including, for example:
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, COUN order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession, and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
If you request to have your information removed from our systems, you must cease using and remove any RapidStart CRM solutions. We reserve the right to disable any environments where RapidStart CRM apps remain installed after the removal of your information pursuant to your request.
Please note that if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
You may also revise your contact and financial information or terminate your account through the administrative control panel for your Account.